Facebook is a renowned and one of the largest social media platforms where people can share updates and photos, engage with friends and Pages, and stay connected to communities and many more. Nowadays, Facebook is more than just a social media platform. People use Facebook to promote their brand, product, and service through Facebook marketing, Facebook Ads, or their websites.
Most of the bloggers and Digital Marketers heavily rely on Facebook traffic, and they share and post their Website’s URL on Facebook. But, the problem with Facebook is; it can block the website URLs, and there is hardly any blogger or marketer who doesn’t come across this problem. Over the years, Facebook become stricter, and according to their Facebook community standard/guidelines, a user not able to share a single URL more than 12-15 times.
Nowadays, Facebook blocks websites more frequently, so how to successfully unblock website URLs is a very demanding question as this problem can give you so much headache and panic. Many of us think that once Facebook blocked our website, it is blocked forever. But this is not true. You can easily unblock your website from Facebook. Read this article and follow these expert guidelines to unblock your website.
Why Facebook Ban/Block Website URLs
There are many reasons Facebook can block a URL. One of the common reasons is violating Facebook Policy by spamming. Facebook is very strict about spamming. Facebook has Artificial Intelligence, which is programmed to block repetitive posting of the same URL on Facebook within a short period of time. Though there are times when Facebook automated system mistakenly blocks URL on Facebook. Moreover, every Facebook features have built-in limitations. So if you cross the limit, Facebook will automatically block that feature.
How to Unblock Website from Facebook
Well, unblocking a website from Facebook is a bit tricky but not impossible. If you maintain the rules and follow the steps properly, then you can easily unblock your website from Facebook. There are three ways you can unblock the website. They are:
- Facebook URL Debugger Tool
- Using Facebook Ads account
- Report a Problem to Facebook
How to Unblock Website Using Facebook URL Debugger Tool
- First, visit the Facebook for developers site
- Now, enter your blocked URL in the required box and click on the debug button to find out what is really wrong with your URL
- If a message shows up and says, “We can’t review this website because the content doesn’t meet our Community Standards. If you think this is a mistake, please let us know,” then click on the “let us know the link.” Now you are able to write to the Facebook engineers
- When the page opens up, explain what happened to your URL in the box. Include the URL and other details. Once you are done click on the submit button
- Your issue will send to the developers, and you will be notified when an action is taken
How to Unblock Website Using Facebook Ads Account
Facebook is a large social networking platform, with over 2.2 billion active users per month. So it can be a lengthy process to get help from their support team. But there is a way you can make the process very fast. Follow these steps:
- First, visit Facebook for businesses
- Click on support on the top right corner
- Now look for “Find answers or contact support” and click on “Get Started.”
- Choose business pages
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom and click on “Chat with a representative”
- Now describe your problem by choosing some predefined fields and hit “Start Chat”
How to Unblock Website by Reporting a Problem to Facebook
You can try unblocking your website by reporting a problem to Facebook. Follow these steps:
- First click on the Help Center button in the top right corner of Facebook
- Now select “Report a Problem” from the list
- Then from the pop-up screen, select “something isn’t working”
- A form will open. Fill in the form to file a problem report about your blocked URL with Facebook
- Once completed click the “Send” button
You have to remember that Facebook may take some time to give you feedback. It is very difficult to get a response from Facebook, but if you are lucky, then you might get a response. Moreover, all the above methods don’t give 100% guarantee that they will work, but it’s worth trying. Feel free to share if there are any other ways we can unblock the websites from Facebook.