YouTube is the biggest platform to watch videos, the latest movies, TV shows, and many more. Sometimes it is required to download videos from YouTube, and we all know that there is no direct way available to download videos from YouTube. We require a third-party app to download videos from YouTube. TubeMate is a very popular app for downloading and converting videos from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Dailymotion, and thousands of other video sites. TubeMate supports UHD 8K, 5K, 4K, QHD 2K, HD 1080p, 720p, and 3D videos from YouTube. You can also watch movies, trailers, serials, dramas, music, TV shows, live TV channels, etc. on TubeMate. So, if you want to enjoy all these facilities on your computer, then you have to install TubeMate for PC on your computer.
Features of TubeMate for PC
TubeMate has some very cool features. All these features make this app a very popular one in all platforms: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac. Some of these features are:
- Use the manual search engine to find the required videos
- Simply click on the video to start playing it
- Easily download any video in several resolutions and also download the audio in different qualities
- Save downloaded videos on phone storage or micro SD card
- Create playlists and video download lists
- Choose from two themes for the user interface: dark or light
Download TubeMate Directly on Windows PC
You can directly install TubeMate on your computer by downloading TubeMate.exe desktop software. You can easily download the software from the above link. Now follow these easy steps:
- First, download the software from the above link
- Now click on the .exe file in your download folder
- Now install the software normally as other software installation
- Finally, run TubeMate from your desktop
Requirements for Download TubeMate for PC
- Operating System: Windows 7 and above
- Minimum RAM: 1 GB
- Proper internet connection
- Latest graphics driver
How to Install TubeMate for Computer
A user can use TubeMate on his/her computer with the help of an android emulator. Android emulator is a type of Android Virtual Device that represents a specific Android device. You can use Android emulator to use android apps and games on your PC. If you don’t have Android Emulator on your computer then follow these steps:
System Requirements of BlueStacks
Our experts have tested BlueStacks on different versions of Windows for its compatibility. The best part of this emulator is it runs smoothly almost all versions of Windows. But your system should meet a few requirements:
- File Size: 963 kb
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB
- OS: Windows XP or later
How to Install BlueStacks on Windows/Mac Computer
If you want to run any Android app on your computer, then the first thing you need is an Android emulator. BlueStacks is a very popular android emulator, and it is very easy to install. Follow these easy steps:
- First, go to the BlueStacks official website and download the file.
- Now run the installer and choose a folder where you want the BlueStacks installed.
- Once this installation is complete, launch the emulator.
- If you are using BlueStacks for the first time, then you’ll need to sign in to Google Play Store account to complete the installation process.
Install the TubeMate App on Windows Computer
You can easily install the TubeMate app on your Windows PC. But you have to install an Android Emulator to play the game. If you have an Android Emulator installed on your computer, then follow these easy steps:
- First, run the Android Emulator from your PC and log in to the Google Play Store
- Search the “TubeMate” in the store
- Now install the app from the store, or
- If you have the APK file on the computer, then import it into Android Emulator to install the game
- Now open the TubeMate app and enjoy using the App on Windows PC
Install the TubeMate App on Mac Computer
In order to install the TubeMate app on your Mac device, you must have an Android Emulator installed on your Mac Device. If you have an Android Emulator installed on your Mac device, then follow these easy steps:
- First, open the Android Emulator from your Mac device
- Now login to the Google Play Store
- Search the “TubeMate ” in the store
- Now install the app from the store, or
- If you have TubeMate APK on your Mac device, then drag and drop the APK file into the emulator to install the app
- Now open the TubeMate app on Mac PC
I hope this article helps you learn more about TubeMate and how to download this app and use it on Windows and Mac PC. If you have any questions regarding TubeMate or having any error or difficulty while downloading or installing the app, then feel free to comment below and let us know. Our experts will provide a solution as soon as possible.