There are hardly any people who don’t know about Snapchat. Snapchat is a very popular social media and multimedia messaging app. With this app, you can share photos and videos directly from your mobile phone and tablets. Snapchat is competing directly against Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, and WeChat. This app lets users send ephemeral messages to their contacts. One of the best features of Snapchat is; photos and videos are destroyed completely after the pre-set time unless the user saved the file.
Some other features of Snapchat are:
- A totally new kind of camera
- Add artwork based on your photos and videos
- Create your own personal emoji
- Bitmoji for every mood
- Friendmoji for every friendship
- Create stickers out of your photos
- Use special effects on photos
- Travel the world with Snap Map
- Snapchat opens right to the camera screen
- News and shows from trusted publishers
- Start a voice or video call with up to 15 friends
Unfortunately, Snapchat is only available for Android and iOS platforms, so the users are looking for a way to use this app on their Windows computer. There are no plans from the company to develop Snapchat for PC therefore; we have to depend on the alternative method. The good news is, computer users can download and use Snapchat on their PC thanks to Android emulator like BlueStacks. Let’s dig into the article and learn how we can download the latest version of Snapchat Windows PC 10.
How to Install BlueStacks on PC Windows 10
If you want to run any Android app on your computer, then the first thing you need is an Android emulator. BlueStacks is a very popular android emulator, and it is very easy to install. Follow these easy steps:
- First, go to the BlueStacks official website and download the file.
- Now run the installer and choose a folder where you want the BlueStacks installed.
- Once this installation is complete, launch the emulator.
- If you are using BlueStacks for the first time, then you’ll need to sign in to Google Play Store account to complete the installation process.
How to Install Snapchat on PC Windows 10
You can easily install Snapchat on your Windows PC. But you have to install an Android Emulator to play the game. If you have an Android Emulator installed on your computer, then follow these easy steps:
- First, run the Android Emulator from your PC and log in to the Google Play Store
- Search the “Snapchat” in the store
- Now install the app from the store, or
- If you have the APK file on the computer, then import it into Android Emulator to install the game
- Now open the Snapchat app and enjoy using the app on Windows PC
How to Use Snapchat on Windows 10 PC
After installing Snapchat, now it’s time to know how you can use Snapchat on Windows 10 PC. Once installed, you can exchange photos and videos with your contacts. Follow these guidelines on how to use Snapchat on your computer:
- You will require a camera on your computer to use the Snapchat app. If you are using a laptop, then it has a built-in camera
- You will require an internet connection to enjoy the cool Snapchat features
- Click on the center button on the Snapchat app on your computer to take a picture
- If you want to record the video, then hold the center button down
- You will require a microphone for your video recording. You can buy a new microphone or can buy a camera with a built-in microphone
I hope this article helps you learn more about Snapchat and how to download this app and use it on Windows PC 10. If you have any questions regarding Snapchat or having any error or difficulty while downloading or installing the app, then feel free to comment below and let us know. Our experts will provide a solution as soon as possible.