What is Pandora?
Pandora is enriching innovation in the field of music, radio, and podcasts. It is an American music streaming platform where you can get automated music recommendations or internet radio services from anywhere, anytime throughout the US provinces. The headquarters of Pandora is situated in Oakland, California. Pandora works with Sirius XM Satellite Radio to deliver music recommendations that have similar traits from one another. The service moreover works with the help of feedbacks given by the user. The music that is fed with positive feedbacks is processed and then similar songs are suggested back to the user. The music which receives negative feedbacks is quickly scratched off the list.
Pandora offers freemium services to its users, which means that almost all basic features are available for free, but some advanced features such as high-quality streaming, downloads or offline use are only available via subscriptions.
Pandora supports a wide range of digital platforms such as; Android, Windows, and iOS. And is accessible either through their official website on every platform or through specific apps available for Android and iOS.
Features of Pandora APK
Pandora offers its users a completely interactive interface in which they can switch from six different Modes to listen to what they want to. All these modes are customizable solely according to the user. And these stations make sure that you have enriching music experience. Each type of station or mode consists of different kinds of music. Once you get your taste, you’ll be provided with similar songs.
- My Station – this station is completely user-based. It holds songs that you have previously liked and would love to have on your daily track-list. Pandora experience what you love and then recommends more of what you can discover.
- Crowd Faves – this station holds a record of the songs that are recently played by a wide number of people and also receive positive feedback. Popular songs based on people’s feedbacks are hosted over this station.
- Deep Cuts – this station features music that is usually not so popular yet, and are from random artists. Sometimes these stations really bring the music one needs.
- Discovery – do you want to go out of your field and listen to something that you haven’t tried before, well this is the right station to be. Filled with lots of genres, you can surely get your pick.
- Newly Released – this station hosts the latest tracks from station artists and refreshes your music taste.
- Artist Only – this station is for those who want to listen to their favorite artists.
When you subscribe to Pandora Premium, you get a bunch of additional features too. Some of these are:-
- Ability to search any type of album, artists or your favorite song, various podcasts or playlists on-demand. You also get the feature to create your own playlists having your favorite songs in it. With it, you get unlimited stations to listen to and also podcasts.
- Download your favorite music and listen to it anywhere, anytime with the offline feature. You also get to have 4 stations for this.
- With the subscription, you also get access to higher audio quality and also free from ads interface.
Pandora APK Brief Info.
|APK Size||40 MB|
|Android Version Requires||4.1 and up|
|Release Date||13th February 2020|
Download Pandora APK
Downloading the Pandora APK is easy. There are several third-party apps hosting sites that have the latest version of Pandora in APK file format.
Direct download links
Pandora APK, version 2002.1
How to download and install that app on Android, PC, and Mac?
For Android users:
- Download the Pandora APK file into your phone.
- Click on the file and let the interface install it.
- Once completed, run the file and then start listening to your favorite music.
There is no specific application for the Windows platform, you can simply visit the official Pandora site and start listening. Or if you want to experience the android version of this app do the following.
- Download and install an android emulator like Bluestacks, Nox Player, or any other.
- Inside the emulator, open the browser application and visit the link given above.
- Download the Pandora APK into your system and then install it.
- Once finished, open the app and stream your favorite music.
For Mac too, you can either stream your favorite stations from a browser or follow the same process to that of Windows.
- Install an android emulator for Mac. Some of the popular ones are; Nox Player, Genymotion or Bluestacks.
- Download the APK file and install it.
- Run the application and enjoy streaming music.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Though there’s been quite the debate of either being better than the other. But both work completely differently from one another. While Pandora uses radio services to stream music, Spotify uses a server. In Pandora, you cannot choose the song you want to listen to, whereas in Spotify you can easily choose the song you want to listen to. In any case, Pandora is better among radio or podcasts listeners whereas, for music freaks, Spotify is better.
Pandora features a range of radio stations to choose from. Among the best, there are Chris Brown Radio, Jack Johnson Radio, Stevie Wonder Radio, 2000’s Country Radio, and many others.
The answer to this question is Yes! If you have Pandora premium or Pandora Plus, you can get unlimited downloads and offline services inside your Pandora application.
It’s very easy to create a playlist in Pandora. Simply open the app, and tap on the ‘My Collection’ tab. You will be directed to a page. Tap on the ‘Filters’ button, and then tap the ‘Playlists’ option. Tap the ‘New Playlists’ option and rename the new playlist as you like.
- Pokemon TCG APK Download for Android, Windows PC & Mac (Latest Version) - April 2, 2020
- PdaNet APK Download For Android, Windows PC & Mac (Latest Version) - April 2, 2020
- Bumble APK Download for Android, Windows PC & Mac (Latest Version) - March 31, 2020