If you are looking for an E-book reader, then Nook can be a great choice for you. Nook is a very popular eBook reader where you can read, listen, or download e-books. However, the problem with Nook is, this E-book reader is only available for Android users. So if you want to download Nook for PC and install it on your computer, then read this article and follow the expert guidelines.
- 1 What is Nook?
- 2 Features of Nook for PC
- 3 Download Nook Directly on Windows PC
- 4 Requirements for Download Nook for PC
- 5 Nook APK Brief Information
- 6 How to Install Nook for Computer
- 7 How to Install BlueStacks on Windows/Mac Computer
- 8 Install Nook App on Windows Computer
- 9 Install Nook App on Mac Computer
What is Nook?
Nook is one of the best eBooks readers currently available in the Google play store. This is an Android application that provides a large collection of e-books on smart devices. This E-book offers thousands of free books from different genres. These genres include thrillers, romance, fiction, drama, documentary, kids, and more. Moreover, you will have full access to NOOK Library without ever leaving your desktop thanks to Nook for PC. The best part of this app is; it automatically syncs your last page and bookmarks to any other device with a NOOK e-Reading application, which is very convenient.
Features of Nook for PC
- Choose from over 2.5 million e-books
- You will find everything from new releases to bestsellers
- Automatically sync your last page, bookmarks, and notes with other devices
- You can add notes, highlights, and bookmarks
- The Shelves feature lets you organize the library and easily find your favorite books
Download Nook Directly on Windows PC
You can directly install Nook on your computer by downloading Nook.exe desktop software. You can easily download the software from the above link. Now follow these easy steps:
- First, download the software from the above link
- Now click on the .exe file in your download folder
- Now install the software normally as other software installation
- Finally, run Nook from your desktop
Requirements for Download Nook for PC
- Operating System: Windows 7 and above
- Minimum RAM: 1 GB
- Proper internet connection
- Latest graphics driver
Nook APK Brief Information
- App Name: Nook
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- APK Size: 37.3 MB
- Android Version Requires: 4.1 and up
- Category: Free Books & Reference App
- Release Date: March 2020
- Ad-Free: No
How to Install Nook for Computer
A user can use Nook on his/her computer with the help of an android emulator. Android emulator is a type of Android Virtual Device that represents a specific Android device. You can use Android emulator to use android apps and games on your PC. If you don’t have Android Emulator on your computer then follow these steps:
System Requirements of BlueStacks
Our experts have tested BlueStacks on different versions of Windows for its compatibility. The best part of this emulator is it runs smoothly almost all versions of Windows. But your system should meet a few requirements:
- File Size: 963 kb
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB
- OS: Windows XP or later
How to Install BlueStacks on Windows/Mac Computer
If you want to run any Android app on your computer, then the first thing you need is an Android emulator. BlueStacks is a very popular android emulator, and it is very easy to install. Follow these easy steps:
- First, go to the BlueStacks official website and download the file.
- Now run the installer and choose a folder where you want the BlueStacks installed.
- Once this installation is complete, launch the emulator.
- If you are using BlueStacks for the first time, then you’ll need to sign in to Google Play Store account to complete the installation process.
Install Nook App on Windows Computer
You can easily install the Nook app on your Windows PC. But you have to install an Android Emulator to play the game. If you have an Android Emulator installed on your computer, then follow these easy steps:
- First, run the Android Emulator from your PC and log in to the Google Play Store
- Search the “Nook” in the store
- Now install the app from the store, or
- If you have the APK file on the computer, then import it into Android Emulator to install the game
- Now open the Nook app and enjoy using the App on Windows PC
Install Nook App on Mac Computer
In order to install the Nook app on your Mac device, you must have an Android Emulator installed on your Mac Device. If you have an Android Emulator installed on your Mac device, then follow these easy steps:
- First, open the Android Emulator from your Mac device
- Now login to the Google Play Store
- Search the “Nook ” in the store
- Now install the app from the store, or
- If you have Nook APK on your Mac device, then drag and drop the APK file into the emulator to install the app
- Now open the Nook app on Mac PC
Finally, Nook is a well laid out, unobtrusive E-books reader app. The app is very easy to use, and it will definitely boost your reading experience. Feel free to ask anything about Nook in the comment section. Our expert will answer your questions!