Eminem is an influential rapper and the pioneer of the rap genre. He has received countless awards, including Grammy, MTV VMA, and Academy Award.
Eminem was born on October 17th, 1972 in St. Joseph Hospital located in Detroit, Michigan to Deborah and Marshall Mathers.
Eminem is a rapper who has been active since 1996 and is widely known for his production skills. He’s also seen as one of the best rappers of all time due to the lyrical content that he adds to his songs.
Eminem, the rapper, hasn’t toured to the USA for a long time. His fans are asking why he doesn’t tour in America anymore.
Most of the time, Eminem tours in Europe like France and Germany. He also tours in Australia and New Zealand sometimes because they have similar cultures to the countries he visits.
Eminem’s career is a testament to his creativity and talent as a rapper. His success has been attributed to his ability to stay relevant over the years. However, Eminem has not toured in America since 2013 and it is not clear why this decision was made.
Eminem has always been a controversial figure in the United States with many fans believing that he should have toured in America much earlier than he did or feels that he owes them something for their support.
In this introduction, you are ready to answer questions about Eminem’s career and how it compares to other rappers. You will also explain why Eminem chose not to tour in the US for four years.
The reason behind Eminem’s absence from the US is the intense competition among musicians.
One example is that of Drake, who was able to sell out the Staples Center in Los Angeles in 2014 with a few thousand tickets on sale. The Staples Center has a capacity of 18,000 people which shows how much demand there is for rappers and singers with a similar style as Eminem’s.
Another example of this intense competition can be seen in the case of Justin Bieber and his hit songs. When he toured North America for his “Purpose” tour in 2015, he only managed to sell around 1650-1700 tickets per show which doesn’t even come close to meeting demand.
Does Eminem Have Anything to Lose by Concerting in the United States?
Eminem is a popular American rapper who has been around since the 1990s. He has garnered millions of fans worldwide and is arguably one of the most influential artists of all time. His career spanned over 15 years and he released a number of hit albums.
Some people, however, are questioning whether Eminem should be allowed to perform in the United States because of his past use of homophobic slurs.
The popularity and influence that Eminem has gained seem to have insulated him from any serious consequences for his previous usage.
In contrast, some international artists will not perform in the U.S due to their past actions or political beliefs – despite any benefits, they may gain from performing here – because it would cause too much backlash with their fans at home.
Top 9 Reasons for Eminem not touring the US (and how these reasons apply to other artists)
The list of reasons for Eminem not touring the US follows a similar pattern across many other artists. There are many factors that contribute to the decision not to tour in the US, such as international demand, poor timing, and drug abuse.
1. Eminem has a large fan base in the UK and Ireland that is worth his time.
2. It would be difficult for Eminem to work with the US government without compromising his ‘artistic integrity.
3. The country’s politics make it difficult for artists to tour in 2018 because of the uncertainty surrounding immigration laws and border security.
4. Eminem might not be able to make as much money if he toured in the US because of other successful musicians touring there at the same time.
5. A couple of years ago, when Em was doing a concert tour in Europe, he revealed that he would never perform here again because of how racist America had grown over time and how much it ‘hurt’ him
6. Lack of opportunity – lack of big music festivals and concerts in the US to attract crowds
7. Fear of rejection – Americans are hard on celebrities, so he doesn’t want to deal with it when he comes here
8. Not enough market demand – United States doesn’t have enough fans to support a world tour by one artist, let alone a superstar like Eminem
9. Process too expensive – United States isn’t abundant in venues and production companies like Europe, so it’s difficult for US companies to use the technology with anything near the level of scale that other countries do.
Top 5 Performances of Eminem The Rapper
- Eminem is one of the most influential and commercially successful rappers of all time. He has sold tens of millions of records worldwide and has been nominated for a total of twenty-three Grammy Awards.
- Eminem has accumulated an impressive list of songs to his name, his top five being “Lose Yourself,” “Stan,” “The Real Slim Shady,” “Not Afraid” and “Love the Way You Lie.”
- Most importantly, Eminem is one in a long line of famous rappers who have taken their talent to the world stage. The rap genre is constantly evolving, so what will be Eminem’s legacy?
- Eminem’s first album, The Slim Shady LP, was released in 1999 and it was well received by critics and listeners. By 2002, Eminem had gained international fame and success with the release of The Marshall Mathers LP.
- Eminem has sold more than 100 million records worldwide. He has won 21 Grammy Awards which include Best Rap Album while he’s also nominated for three Academy Awards, two Golden Globe Awards, six Billboard Music Awards among others.