Hey, Welcome here! If you are looking for an APK file of the popular Moodle 3.8.0 app from Google Play Store; then you are in the right place. We have managed the latest apk file of this app along with all the required information you may need to know before installing that apk on your Mobile Devices or in any emulators out there. Keep reading and access all the files below –
Features & App Description
This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting. If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to: – Browse the content of your courses, even when offline -…
Details of the Moodle 3.8.0 at a glance:
App Version: Moodle 3.8.0
App Package Name: com.moodle.moodlemobile
Apk File Size: 17.48 MB (18,332,294 bytes)
Version Number Required:
DPI & MD5: nodpi
Uploaded on Playstore:
How To Use Moodle 3.8.0 APK File On A Android Device?
Usually, we suggest you go to the Google Play Store directly from your Android Phone and use the application. But, sometimes you may need to use the previous version of an app or any specific apk file to some special stuff. Let’s learn how to install this .apk file on your Android Device (step by step).
1. Go to Settings on your Android phone and scroll below and find the Apps & Notifications.
2. Click/tap on the “Apps & Notifications” button. Then scroll below the screen and find the “Advanced” tab.
3. Tap on the Advanced Tap and tap again on the “Special App Access” button. Scroll below the page and find the “Install Unknown Apps” button.
4. Tap on “Install Unknown Apps” and confirm okay.
5. Then download that Apk file of Moodle 3.8.0 from this link – ( shourjo.com/wp-content/uploads/apks/Moodle+3.8.0.apk) and double-tap on that apk file in your Downloads folder and it will be installed on your Mobile Phone. Enjoy!
How To Download Moodle 3.8.0 APK File & Use On Windows PC & Mac?
Step 01: Click and download the .apk file from here: shourjo.com/wp-content/uploads/apks/Moodle+3.8.0.apk . (Please copy this link and paste on the browser to download the file).
Step 02: Install an Emulator (Bluestacks or Nox Emulator) On your Windows PC or Mac Computer.
Step 03: After installing the Emulator, drag the Moodle 3.8.0 apk file that comes in with the version number of
into your Emulator and an installation window should be popped up. Follow the instructions showed and you should be done with downloading the Apk, installing that on your computer and ready to use.
What To Keep In Mind While Installing This APK?
Always install the latest APK on your Computer or Mobile Phones. Make sure you re-check the version code and whether this Moodle 3.8.0 apk file supports for the Android version installed on your device that should be as min to high as versions below –
Besides, and we the Shourjo team make sure that you get the latest downloadable file all the time. Another thing that you should consider checking while installing an apk mod file is that – whether the source is Shourjo.com. 🙂