If you are looking for an E-book reader, then iBooks can be a great choice for you. Apple Books, also known as iBooks in one of the biggest online books store where you can read, listen, or download e-books. However, the problem with iBooks is, this E-book reader is only available for Apple users. So if you want to download iBooks for PC and install it on your Computer then read this article and follows the expert guidelines.
What is iBooks?
iBooks is the best among all the e-books available in the store. This is an iOS application that provides a large collection of e-books on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. This E-book offers thousands of free books from different genres. These genres include thrillers, romance, fiction, drama, documentary, kids, and more.
Features of iBooks
Once you read the features of iBooks, you will understand why this app is very popular among the E-books reader and why PC users want it on their Computer. The features are:
- Browse up to 100K+ books online from all categories
- Listen to popular audiobooks with excellent sound quality
- Text to voice converter, automatically reads the selected text and works as text reading assistant
- iBooks shows mentioned books as per the user interests and previous search
- User can make their own library by adding favorite books to Read collection
- The auto-night mode lets a user read even in the nights with no health issues
- Custom selection of fonts and colors for clear text
- One-Click to add bookmarks the E-books
- Create notes and highlight the important content while reading
How to Download iBooks for PC
We all know that there is no official version of iBooks available for PC. So we have to look for alternative ways to download and install iBooks on windows computer. we can install iBooks app using iOS emulators called iPadian. iPadian is a free iOS emulator and it is unique and works on great on Windows, therefore we choose this emulator. Now follow these steps:
System Requirements of iPadian
Our experts have tested iPadian on different versions of Windows for its compatibility. The best part of this emulator is it runs smoothly almost all versions of Windows. But your system should meet few requirements:
- File Size: 35 MB
- RAM: Minimum 1 GB
- OS: Windows XP or later
Download and Install iPadian on Windows
- Visit the official website of the iPadian and download the emulator direct to your Computer. It will take a few seconds to complete the download.
- Now find the downloaded File and click on it.
- Once you click the File, the installation window will open.
- Follow the instructions and install the iPadian on your Computer.
Adding the iBooks to iPadian
- First, launch the iPadian emulator.
- You will see the iBooks app available by default on the home page.
- But if it is not available then open the app store
- Search for “iBooks.”
- Click on “Get” and install the app.
- Now log in to the app with Apple ID and password.
- Once you provide the correct information, then the iPadian starts installing the iBooks app.
How to transfer iBooks to Computer without iTunes
Without iTunes, you can transfer iBooks only with EaseUS MobiMover. This app allows you to transfer all iBooks (PDF/ePub) to PC (or Mac), whether the books are purchased from iBooks Store or downloaded from other resources. Follow these steps:
- First, connect your iPhone to your Computer
- Open EaseUS MobiMover
- Choose “Phone to PC”
- Now, click the “Next” button on the main interface
- Now click “Content Management”
- Then click “Others”
- Finally click “Books” to start the transfer process
How to transfer iBooks to PC with iTunes
You can easily transfer iBooks to PC with iTunes. But the problem with iTunes is; you can only copy purchased books from iBooks Store to Computer using iTunes. For other imported or downloaded books, you have to follow above methods of EaseUS MobiMover. Now follow these steps:
- First, install the latest version of iTunes on your Computer
- Now open iTunes
- Then go to Account > Authorizations > Authorize This Computer
- Now enter the Apple ID and password
- Connect the iPhone to your PC
- Now go to File > Devices > Transfer Purchases from phone storage
Finally, iBooks is a well laid out, unobtrusive E-books reader app. The app is very easy to use, and it will definitely boost your reading experience. Feel free to ask anything about iBooks in the comment section. Our expert will answer your questions!