If you’re one of those who like the victorian-era to be set up in a dystopian universe, well, Bloodborne is the game you are looking for. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment and developed by FromSoftware, the game is originally meant to be played on PS4. In the game, the main character, who goes by the name Hunter, is in search of the origin of the blood-borne disease plaguing the inhabitants of Yharnam.
It is a role-playing action game of the highest order with some, brutal, unapologetic action and intense storylines. The game is played from a third-person perspective and features intense weapon combat and exploration through the city in danger. So, there are many reasons why one must look to find bloodborne for pc.
How To Play Bloodborne On PC?
Looking at the sheer intensity and the graphics of the game, it is obvious that people want to play the game. For those who do not own a PlayStation 4, there are easy steps to play the game on PC. The steps are as follows-
- Visit the official PS Now website and find the download link of the PS Now application.
- Once you’re done with the download, the next step would be making a PS now account. If you already have a PS Now account, there is no need for a fresh account and you can continue with the existing one.
- Then you need to subscribe to PS Now. To begin with, you will get a free 7-day trial. When the free trial expires, you’ll have the option of purchasing the subscription which can be a little too expensive if you’re not intending to spend too much on games. Although there are multiple offers available for subscribers and through these discount offers, the price drops down significantly.
- Next up will be plugging in a controller which is compatible with the game. Before you decide to buy a new controller for the game, do check if you already possess any controllers that are compatible to avoid wasting your money.
- The final step would be to click on the icon and preparing yourself for the intense, intriguing experience of playing the game on your PC.
Looking at the ease with which you can get bloodborne for pc, there is no reason why you should delay getting started with the game.
Best Option For Those Who Don’t Own A PS4
This game is meant to be played on PS4. Practically, what you see with PS Now is an image of the game you are playing shown to you through a host server elsewhere. But having said that, this is the best option for those who do not own a PS4.
If you’re madly in love with this game, well, then one can’t help but suggest that you buy a PS4 and experience the fun in its rawest form. Until then, getting bloodborne for pc is by no means any lesser of an experience. Subscribe to PS Now and get set to save Yharnham.
How to Play Bloodborne on PC
If you’re one of those people who does not have access to a Playstation 4, does have access to a PC, and are desiring to play Bloodborne, here is how to play on PC:
- First of all, go to PS Now website and Download the PS Now app
- You will need to sign up for a new account on PS Now
- You will need to Subscribe to PS Now
- Plug-in a compatible PS controller that uses Xinput
- Simply find the Bloodborne in the app and launch it
- Enjoy the game playing on your PC