Hey, Welcome here! If you are looking for an APK file of the popular Google App 10.87.13 beta app from Google Play Store; then you are in the right place. We have managed the latest apk file of this app along with all the required information you may need to know before installing that apk on your Mobile Devices or in any emulators out there. Keep reading and access all the files below –
Features & App Description
The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets. Search and browse: – Nearby shops and restaurants – Live sports scores and schedules – Movies times,…
Details of the Google App 10.87.13 beta at a glance:
App Version: Google App 10.87.13 beta
App Package Name:
Apk File Size:
Version Number Required:
DPI & MD5:
Uploaded on Playstore:
How To Use Google App 10.87.13 beta APK File On A Android Device?
Usually, we suggest you go to the Google Play Store directly from your Android Phone and use the application. But, sometimes you may need to use the previous version of an app or any specific apk file to some special stuff. Let’s learn how to install this .apk file on your Android Device (step by step).
1. Go to Settings on your Android phone and scroll below and find the Apps & Notifications.
2. Click/tap on the “Apps & Notifications” button. Then scroll below the screen and find the “Advanced” tab.
3. Tap on the Advanced Tap and tap again on the “Special App Access” button. Scroll below the page and find the “Install Unknown Apps” button.
4. Tap on “Install Unknown Apps” and confirm okay.
5. Then download that Apk file of Google App 10.87.13 beta from this link – ( www.apkmirror.com/wp-content/themes/APKMirror/download.php?id=862692) and double-tap on that apk file in your Downloads folder and it will be installed on your Mobile Phone. Enjoy!
How To Download Google App 10.87.13 beta APK File & Use On Windows PC & Mac?
Step 01: Click and download the .apk file from here: www.apkmirror.com/wp-content/themes/APKMirror/download.php?id=862692 . (Please copy this link and paste on the browser to download the file).
Step 02: Install an Emulator (Bluestacks or Nox Emulator) On your Windows PC or Mac Computer.
Step 03: After installing the Emulator, drag the Google App 10.87.13 beta apk file that comes in with the version number of into your Emulator and an installation window should be popped up. Follow the instructions showed and you should be done with downloading the Apk, installing that on your computer and ready to use.
What To Keep In Mind While Installing This APK?
Always install the latest APK on your Computer or Mobile Phones. Make sure you re-check the version code and whether this Google App 10.87.13 beta apk file supports for the Android version installed on your device that should be as min to high as versions below –
Besides, and we the Shourjo team make sure that you get the latest downloadable file all the time. Another thing that you should consider checking while installing an apk mod file is that – whether the source is Shourjo.com. 🙂