If you need free software for remote surveillance on your PC then you should install gcmob on your PC. Although gcmob for pc is designed for smartphones, with the help of Android Emulators we can download Android apps on PC and Mac a well. Gcmob is surveillance software that enables you to access and control live streaming and you can direct the camera to the particular areas you want to focus it at. It also includes Push Alarm, Video Playback, Invisible Task wheel, Finger Gesture, Windows Slide and so on. The layout and design of the gcmob are quite intuitive and it was easy to navigate it. The main window of gcmob gives you two options. There are many other options of live preview available in this section. You can split the screen into 16 little sections for viewing the live feed.
Gcmob for Pc Developer
Gcmob is developed by cp-plus-gmbh. CP PLUS is a worldwide leader in advanced security & surveillance solution. Committed to make surveillance simple and affordable, CP PLUS has embarked on a mission to make the world a safe and secure place. In 2017 IHS Survey, CP PLUS stands as the youngest and fastest brand to enter the club of Top 4 security companies in the world and Top 2 in Asia. It also puts efforts in establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system, it has been recently ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified.
Gcmob for Pc Features
- Intuitively designed user-interface
- Devices can be added by scanning their OR codes.
- Ability to divide live preview into 16 sections
- 4 channels available for playback
- E-map support available
- An excellent help section
How To Use Gcmob For Pc
If you want to download gcmob on your Windows PC or Mac then you need to have BlueStacks or NOX App Player first. Both of these Android emulators work perfectly and you will be able to install any android app or game.
gcmob for pc Or Mac using BlueStacks:
- Open BlueStacks
- Click on the Search Bar
- Type CMO B
- Hit Enter
- Click on Install
- Wait for the installation process to be completed
- After complete Installation Click on Open to start using CMO B.
Gcmob on PC Or Mac using NOX App Player:
- Firstly, download and Install NOX App Player on your Windows or Mac.
- Now you are through with the installation of Nox App Player, Launch it, you will find the Folder on your home screen. Click on it and then click on Google Play.
- Type gcmob in the search bar and click enter.
- Click on Install and NOX App Player will do the rest.
- After gcmob in installed, click on the open button to start using it.
The gcmob for pc is an outstanding app that is ideal for surveillance purposes. It offers a number of stunning features and is perfect for anyone looking for a good app for viewing and controlling live footage of their cameras.