Choosing to have good health and fitness as a daily routine can be quite asking in the beginning. However, it is all about having a routine and patience. But nowadays people do not have time to keep track of their health and their fitness regime. For this, the best thing that one can do is take digital help and keep track of one’s daily fitness routine. To make one’s life easier, all the androids users can get access to various fitness and health apps. Get ideas, fitness information, exercise routines, diet consulting, etc. on the fingertips with these well-designed apps.
Read further to find the top 10 health and fitness android apps for 2020:
- WW (weight watchers)
Now create a better fitness plan with various calorie-controlled recipes, calorie tracking, and a large social community to share your experience with.
- MYWW program: get personalized weight loss and fitness plans which will take care of your nutritional requirements and will help develop better habits.
- Live coaching: get daily support and motivation form hundreds of WW community members all across the nation. Also one can avail to live coaching by the trainers for any type of fitness guidance.
- Weight loss tracking: get detailed calorific measurements of the food that you are eating. Which will help one keep an eye out on their calorie intake daily?
Downloads: ten million+
- Period tracker flo, ovulation calendar and pregnancy
No need to fuss over the period dates or get the exact timing of ovulation. With the p[eriod tracker flo and its pregnancy and ovulation calendar, keep track of dates and days with much ease.
- Menstrual Tracker: keep track of the menstrual flow along with the cycle dates, PMS timings, and period regularity.
- Fertility window: get the best out of the ovulation tracker by tracking the exact time frame and increase the chances of getting pregnant.
- Pregnancy calculator: track the pregnancy and get a live countdown to the delivery date.
- Fitness tracker: keep track of your health and fitness using the fitness tracker, as it helps in logging the weight, calorie intake, PMS symptoms, moods, etc.
- Graphs: one of the best things is that one will get to learn about one’s period, cycles, ovulation, weight changes, etc. through graphs which adds a more analytical approach.
Downloads: ten million+
- Garmin connect
Track your fitness journey with the Garmin connect, as it allows one to record the day by day progress and also let one compare with the past data.
- Analyze activities: get insights and statistics of one’s daily activity data which can help one in improving for the better.
- Health data: get daily health data in complete detail so that it is easily understandable.
- Create plans: one can create their daily workouts and fitness regime using the app.
- Badges: not only one will get to keep track of one’s fitness progress, but will also get to earn badges for their fitness accomplishment.
Downloads: ten million+
- Virgin pulse
Keep a healthy track of one’s daily activities and also find out what is good for one’s well being and what is not using the app of the virgin pulse.
- Step counter: easily count the steps that os has taken every day which is one of the best ways to track one’s fitness goals.
- Calorie counter: get a clear picture of how much calorie is consumed every day and how much needs to be consumed daily. One can also track their sleep every day.
- Activity tracker: get the app to track the activity that is performed throughout the day and also get points for doing the same.
- Rewards: follow and be regular with the fitness routines and get rewards for reaching new milestones.
Downloads: five hundred thousand+
- Period tracker
Get a clear idea of your menstrual cycle and ovulation cycle. This will not only help get alerts about upcoming period dates but will also help get pregnant or for birth control.
- Period reminder: track the dates and get monthly period reminders and also one can make the notifications discreet.
- Pill reminder: for those who are on contraceptives can put reminders to avoid forgetting to the pill.
- Fertility tracker: get a prediction of the ovulation cycle and the most fertile days based on the past data of one’s menstrual cycle.
- Ovulation and mood tracker: find the best days to get pregnant by tracking the fertile days with the help of fertile symptoms and body temperature.
Downloads: hundred million+
- Pedometer- step counter, weight, and calorie tracker
Track the steps that you take every day to keep a check on one’s daily activity and calories that are burnt.
- Step counter: get the exact count of the steps that one is taking while walking, jogging or simply while doing the chores.
- Activity graphs: one can get proper activity graphs regarding how much calorie is burnt or how many steps were taken.
- Distance trackers: other than the steps taken, one can also keep track of the distance that one has jogged or walked.
Downloads: ten million+
- Pill reminder
Have a habit of forgetting to take the medications on time, then this pill reminder app can help one be regular about their medications.
- Time notifications: one can get timely notifications and reminders of taking the medicine so that one never forgets.
- Dosage: other than the timings one can also get proper dosage in the reminder so that one will never take a wrong dosage.
- Filling prescriptions: one can get reminders for filling their prescriptions on time as well.
Download: one million+
- Calorie counter
The first step of losing weight is to count calories and maintain a daily balance of calorie intake. The calorie counter helps in tracking the food you eat and give a daily count.
- Food tracking: get food tracking with the help of the biggest food calorie database. One can scan the barcode to get the nutritional information logged, log restaurant, import recipe, get food insights, etc.
- Exercise tracker: one can track their daily activity and workouts using the exercise tracker. Also one can personalize their workout routines according to the reference.
- Set goals: pick a goal and work towards it, and the app will record the progress to reach the goal positively.
- Community: add friends and family members to share the weight loss and fitness journey with them.
Downloads: fifty million+
- VASA fitness
Keep a track of your health routine along with the workouts that one needs to do keep a regime. the best thing is that one can be a part of the fitness club and track the performance in the club alongside.
- Create routines: the app allows one to create their fitness and workout routines.
- Participate: one can participate in the club challenges which will help one perform better in their fitness regime.
- Class schedules: the club members will also get the class schedules on the app making the record-keeping easy.
- Fitness devices: one can connect the app to many types of fitness devices to keep the log updated at all times.
Downloads: hundred thousand +
- Insight Timer
To keep a healthy mind and body it is important to keep track of one’s sleep and anxiety, this can be done with the help of an insight timer app, which allows one to have a good mindful lifestyle.
- Meditate: with the help of the app one can learn and perform thousands of meditation styles with full guidance.
- Ambient sounds: one can listen to ambient and calming music which can help one have a better mind space.
- Read and learn: one can read about hundreds of topics form various categories like mental health, meditation, self-love, kindness, leadership, etc.
- Community: Be a part of the larger community and practice what you love and share your experience with the community members.
Downloads: one million+