Amazon Alexa is a very popular virtual assistant AI technology developed by Amazon. Alexa is capable of voice interaction, music playback, making to-do lists, setting alarms, streaming podcasts, playing audiobooks, and providing weather, traffic, sports, and other real-time information, such as news, etc. The Amazon Alexa app for PC will let you control several smart devices using itself as a home automation system from your computer or laptop. Users can extend the capabilities of Alexa by installing 3rd party apps. The Alexa app will help you install skills, control music, manage alarms, and view shopping lists. Moreover, this app also lets a user review the recognized text on the app screen and to send feedback to Amazon concerning whether the recognition was good or bad.
- 1 Features of Amazon Alexa App for PC
- 2 Download Alexa App Directly on Windows PC
- 3 Requirements for Download Alexa App for PC
- 4 Alexa App APK Brief Information
- 5 How to Install Alexa App for Computer
- 6 System Requirements of BlueStacks
- 7 How to Install BlueStacks on Windows/Mac Computer
- 8 Install Alexa App on Windows Computer
- 9 Install Alexa App on Mac Computer
Features of Amazon Alexa App for PC
- Entertainment: Alexa app lets you connect Amazon Prime account or to a Pandora account to listen to music for free. Music is the most used feature for entertainment on Alexa.
- Smart Home: You can make your house a smart home by connecting your Amazon Echo speaker to various Smart home devices like connecting echo to smart TV, connecting echo to the thermostat, connecting echo to Sonos speaker through Alexa app for PC.
- Control Alexa from Anywhere: You can control Alexa from anywhere once you set up the Alexa app on your PC. So it is not mandatory to have Alexa Echo near to your computer if you are using the app.
Download Alexa App Directly on Windows PC
You can directly install Alexa App on your computer by downloading the Alexa App.exe desktop software. You can easily download the software from the above link. Now follow these easy steps:
- First, download the software from the above link
- Now click on the .exe file in your download folder
- Now install the software normally as other software installation
- Finally, run Alexa App from your desktop
Requirements for Download Alexa App for PC
- Operating System: Windows 7 and above
- Minimum RAM: 1 GB
- Proper internet connection
- Latest graphics driver
Alexa App APK Brief Information
- App Name: Alexa App
- Version: 2.2.327278.0
- APK Size: 99.0 MB
- Android Version Requires: 6.0 and up
- Category: Free Lifestyle App
- Release Date: April 2020
- Ad-Free: Yes
How to Install Alexa App for Computer
A user can use Alexa App on his/her computer with the help of an android emulator. Android emulator is a type of Android Virtual Device that represents a specific Android device. You can use Android emulator to use android apps and games on your PC. If you don’t have Android Emulator on your computer then follow these steps:
System Requirements of BlueStacks
Our experts have tested BlueStacks on different versions of Windows for its compatibility. The best part of this emulator is it runs smoothly almost all versions of Windows. But your system should meet a few requirements:
- File Size: 963 kb
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB
- OS: Windows XP or later
How to Install BlueStacks on Windows/Mac Computer
If you want to run any Android app on your computer, then the first thing you need is an Android emulator. BlueStacks is a very popular android emulator, and it is very easy to install. Follow these easy steps:
- First, go to the BlueStacks official website and download the file.
- Now run the installer and choose a folder where you want the BlueStacks installed.
- Once this installation is complete, launch the emulator.
- If you are using BlueStacks for the first time, then you’ll need to sign in to Google Play Store account to complete the installation process.
Install Alexa App on Windows Computer
You can easily install the Alexa App on your Windows PC. But you have to install an Android Emulator to play the game. If you have an Android Emulator installed on your computer, then follow these easy steps:
- First, run the Android Emulator from your PC and log in to the Google Play Store
- Search the “Alexa App” in the store
- Now install the app from the store, or
- If you have the APK file on the computer, then import it into Android Emulator to install the game
- Now open the Alexa App and enjoy using the App on Windows PC
Install Alexa App on Mac Computer
In order to install the Alexa App on your Mac device, you must have an Android Emulator installed on your Mac Device. If you have an Android Emulator installed on your Mac device, then follow these easy steps:
- First, open the Android Emulator from your Mac device
- Now login to the Google Play Store
- Search the “Alexa App ” in the store
- Now install the app from the store, or
- If you have Alexa App APK on your Mac device, then drag and drop the APK file into the emulator to install the app
- Now open the Alexa App on Mac PC
Amazon Alexa is a great home virtual assistant app to make your life easy. Have you used this app before? What is your opinion about this app? Feel free to share your experience with us.