The Shourjo blog is a place for people to find out about the latest concerts, events, and other things that are happening around them. It’s also a place where people can go to find out how to get tickets for these events without having to worry about getting scammed or having to pay full price.
Shourjo was started by three friends who wanted to help others have an amazing time.
What We Do?
- Develop content for the website that will generate traffic
- Create compelling content that is shareable on social media platforms
- Develop compelling visuals for posts, including graphics and videos
- Analyze data on social media platforms to identify trends in order to create content that will generate more traffic
- Attend events in person or online, maintain relationships with influencers, and share their experiences on the blog
- Be available for live blogging during events
- Actively manage the blog’s social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Maintain a positive relationship with Shourjo’s PR team and other agencies
- Research and write topics for blog posts
- Research and write social media posts
- Maintain a positive tone in blog posts and social media posts
- Monitor the company’s email list
- Collect emails from visitors to the website